Research Intern | University of Michigan
September 2021 - Present
Research Supervisor : Dr. Vasileios Tzoumas
- Research Intern at the Intelligent Robotics and Autonomy Lab
- Researched on the applications of koopman operator to speeden up reinforcement learning and optimization algorithms.
- Working on designing an online learning based controller for the safe landing of autonomous drones.
Research Intern | ARTPARK
June 2021 - July 2021
Research Supervisor : Dr. Mukunda Bharatheesha
- Worked on Coverage Path Planning for a robot performing janitorial tasks in a confined area
- Worked on ROS Service creation for the Coverage Path Planning module
- Worked with the MoveIt! package for cartesian planning and manipulation tasks such as pick-and-place
Research Intern | Indian Institute of Science
Jan 2021 - May 2021
Research Supervisor : Dr. Radhakanth Padhi
- Research Intern at the Integrated Control Guidance & Estimation Lab
- Designed an optimal controller for effective radiotherapy using Model Predictive Static Programming (MPSP) for impulsive systems.
- Designed a new unscented optimal control technique to deal with uncertainty in system parameters.
- Applied the new technique on the Lotka-Volterra model.
Research Intern | PES University
June 2019 - July 2020
Research Supervisor : Dr. Koshy George
- Research Intern at the Centre for Intelligent Systems.
- Designed neural network controllers for the identification and control of multiple nonlinear dynamical systems using BPA and OSLA algorithms on MATLAB.
- Applied various Reinforcement Learning algorithms to control an Inverted Pendulum and compared their relative performances.